Friday 13 July 2012

Heyy :D so this is my first ever blog, so i don't really know what I am doing but oh well, i guess i should start off by introducing myself? haha. My names Jordan, I am 15 years old (Januray 28th 1997), my favorite colour is Red and I love cookies and cream ice-cream. Everyone has an Idol, but I guess I have 2, but my main Idol is Ariana Grande because her voice is just amazing and she cares about her fans a lot, she has a big heart and she helps me realise that even i can follow my dreams. My other Idol is Ally Carter because she is the author of some of my favorite books, she is who I want to grow up to be because she is an amazing writer and her books make me think about writing something that will bring a smile to other peoples faces as she does to mine. Both of them help me realise that no dream is ever to big.
Anyway so basically I have made this blog to make posts about anything and everthing, e.g. writing, books, celeb's, music, movies, life/advice ect...
Also I am starting to write a book so i might write about the process of it as i write it but im not really sure yet, and i am pretty sure that i am rambling now haha.
Feel free to comment and stuff, let me know how you like my blog or whatever :)
Have a nice day :) -Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment