Saturday 14 July 2012

I recently went to the One Direction concert, which was Amazing! I managed to get the last 2 tickets, it was my first concert and I loved every minute of it.  Annah Mac was the opening act, at first I wasn't sure about her because I knew her songs but I hadn't heard her live, but her voice was amazing. When the boys came on stage I swear I've never screamed so loud and so much in my life :L
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry were Amazing, their voices sounded so good there are no words to describe haha.
The seat I had was actually really good, I could see them very clearly so I was quite happy with my seat If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it because not only do they look good, they have so much talent and their voices are to die for :)




No comments:

Post a Comment