Sunday 11 November 2012

Havn't blogged in a while...

Does anybody even read my posts? :/
well anyway I'm just gonna keep on blogging. so I have had this idea for a while to make videos (vlogs) on my youtube account about books, like talking about ones that i have read, what i think of them ect... i got the idea from a youtube polandbananasBOOKS ( http://www.youtube.com/user/polandbananasbooks?feature=results_main ) she's so funny, and is my favorite youtuber :)
But anyway I want to make video's like she does because it just seems fun, and I love listening to other peoples opinions, its also a good way to find your next book to read, and I recommend that everyone  checks her out, she is awesome :)
oh and I've started to plan out the book I'm going to write not quite there yet, but its a long process and when i send it to agents i want it to be perfect but I guess I can share my progress on here if anyone is interested! :)
but long story short i have literally just started :)
I know that I am only 15 (16 on January 28th) but it is my dream to become a successful author, I love writing and reading and I just want to share stories for other people to read :)
I have exams at the moment just had one today only 2 more then I have the holidays, so I am going to work really really hard and try and get my first draft done or at least half of it but new years, its a big challenge but I'm willing to work really hard, I don't want a normal job when i leave school, i want to write call me crazy for knowing what I want when i am only 15 but its my dream haha :)
If you want to have a look at my list of books I have read, want to read ect... check out my goodreads page :) http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3902440-jordan and feel free to add me as a friend :) I accept everyone, and if you want to talk or anything about books or movies or school or idk what else but feel free :)
I will try and post everyday now since i've been kind of slack :/
my tumblr:
http://osnapitzjordy.tumblr.com/

my twitter: https://twitter.com/jordypaigee

well I'm going to do some more writing now so I hope I didn't bore you with all of this writing :/
have a good night/day/morning/evening where ever you are in the world :)
-Jordan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment