Tuesday 20 November 2012

started writing the first chapter :)

so I now started my first chapter, i've written the first paragraph (draft #1) it has a long way to go but once i finish this i will be happy :)
I've also email a bunch of literary agents about my writing and advice and stuff, i've got a few websites now to help me with my writing. And there is also a website where you can get feedback and see how it would do in the real world :)
There is also this author who has been giving me  some really good advice for writing and he is always there to talk if i have any questions which is really helpful :)
If there is anyone who wants to start writing you should because you never know what could happen, I mean I'm only 15 but I know that this is what i want to do so why not start now, its going to be really hard to start of with but I am very determined! This is my dream so hopefully I am good enough :)
And if anyone one was wondering I'm writing a Fiction novel and it will be young adult :)
So my holidays started today and i will obviously have a lot of time on my hands so what better time to start than now :)
I hope everyone has had a good day :)
bye for now :)
-Jordan xox

No comments:

Post a Comment